Monday, March 2, 2009

Fun with the Fam!

My brother, Ross, just left for Japan last week for 2 years for the Marines. Before he left my sister Dani came out to visit. Last Sunday Ross, Dani, Heather, Barbara, my Dad and I stayed overnight at a cabin that belongs to my sister-in-law Beckys Grandpa. We had a ton of fun. James was there for a bit but then needed to get back home to Becky casue she broke her arm dancing just a couple of days before. We stayed up til 2 playing a game called CashFlow. And then Ross, Dad, Dani and I went skiing the next day. We had so much! I love having so much family so close to me.
Dani, Heather and Me
Ross, Dad and James
Dad and Barbara
Me on the slopes!
Ski Bunny Dani!

5 comments:

Adam and Dani said...

Such a fun time! We have got to do it every year!

jessica rabbit said...

Yup. Been skiing since I was 8. My dad taught me. I love it!

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Hey I just saw some of these pictures on your sis. blog! You guys look like your mommmy! She is so pretty!

oneworld said...

How fun!!! I'm a snowboarding but haven't been at all since we moved here. you'll have to show me around the mountain sometime!By the way passed my state life insurance exam today. I am so crazy excited!!

oneworld said...

How fun!!! I'm a snowboarding but haven't been at all since we moved here. you'll have to show me around the mountain sometime!By the way passed my state life insurance exam today. I am so crazy excited!!