Friday, June 12, 2009

I can't believe how old I've gotten!

Seriously...who'd have thought my oldest was already going to be in Jr. High in a couple of months. Jordan graduated from 6th grade just a couple of short weeks ago. I can't believe that it seems like just recently that he was 3 and playing with toy swords and duplos. He's changed so much, yet has stayed so much the same. He's still my little boy and I adore him with all my heart. He is really growing up into a good kid and I think he'll make an awesome dad someday (afterall, he has a wonderful example!).

Jordan, I love you and appreciate all you do to help out around here while you're dad is gone. I hope as you grow up you will continue to keep other's interests a priority and that you stay close to the church, the gospel and your Heavenly Father.

Graduating Class of 2009
Jordan and his awesome principal, Mrs. Johnson
Mama's Boy and Mama =)

1 comments:

Adam and Dani said...

I remember when he was just a baby and would swing on my legs. I love that boy. You look like you got some sun.