Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Truth About BioGuard

I've recently started a new blog. Here's the e-mail I sent out to family and friends (in case somehow I missed you, I'm putting the new blog info here as well!) regarding a new product I'm trying.

"I just want to let my friends and family in on something I recently discovered. Costco is currently carrying a new product called BioGuard by a company called Imagenetix. This is an immune booster and probiotic. Probiotics are good bacteria. BioGuard is a probiotic that is designed to work where germs enter your body--your ears, nose and throat. It's a small white Melt-Tab that immediately begins to work destroying harmful bacteria and replacing them with beneficial bacteria as soon as you put it in your mouth. I think this has the pontential to be a very useful tool this flu season.

For more information please visit the BioGuard website. -or- follow me on a new blog I've started regarding the benefits of BioGuard to my family.

Here's to a HEALTHY flu season for all of my family and friends!
Love , Jessica"

2 comments:

Andrea said...

thanks for the info =)

jessica rabbit said...

No problem! Be sure to check out the other blog at: http://bioguardinfo.blogspot.com/

Hope you guys are doing good!