Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Birthday Skiing!

Haylee has been bugging me since we moved to Utah to take her skiing. Every year that's what she tells me she wants. So finally this year I relented. We brought her to Brighton and put her in 2 hours of ski school. THe rest of the day was ours together. We let Chris tag a long too. Although, he boarded. We still love him, even if he's not a cool skiier like us.

We weren't sure how she'd do, but turns out she's a natural! She really did awesome and picked it up quick. She definitely did her share of falling, but she would immediately get back up and try again. Good job, Haylee! Looks like we'll be having to take you skiing every year!



2 comments:

Chris said...

My phone takes better pics than your phone

oneworld said...

Thats awesome! After 4 years of being here we still haven't gone. Too cold. I was spoiled by snow boarding at Snow Summit in cali with a t shirt on in the spring. If I would of known a few months ago that we were moving i would have gone at least one. We did do plenty of sledding though! So many b-days in March for you guys! What a fun month!