Tuesday, May 10, 2011

HALLOWEEN 2010

The Friday before Halloween...dressed up for school. Haylee's a dead Hermione (from Harry Potter-I think she just wanted to wear make-up, lol) and Jordan is a Zombie. Jordan did his own make-up.
Zach's also a Zombie and Lauren was.....hmmm.....I don't remember exactly. Guess that's what I get for not blogging in a timely manner. I believe she was going to be a vampire queen, but didn't want to wear the teeth and is just a dead queen?

And Elizabeth is a beautiful (not dead) Snow White. (Costume courtesy of my mom, it used to be Dani's when she was 4.)

Pumpkin carving the Saturday before Halloween. Although, Halloween was celebrated this day...the 30th, because Halloween was on a Sunday...and we live in Utah, so if we had celebrated it on Sunday, we would have been alone in it. Not that that's a problem!

Elizabeth and her Jack-O-Lantern. By the way, all the pumpkins came from our garden this year and last! Awesome! Savings of probably $50+!!

Lauren's......

Zach's......

Haylee's......

Jordan's......

I carved one too but accidentally deleted the picture I uploaded on blogger and I'm too lazy to do it again.


Just before trick-or-treating. Look at these cute, I mean scarey, kids!!!


Rain on Halloween!


Happy Halloween from the Batson's!!!

0 comments: