Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Our 11th Anniversary Trip to San Diego

While we were going to be in San Diego, Dani and Chantelle were going to be in Utah. The only way we were going to be able to see each other was to pull off onto the side of the freeway while they were headed north and we were headed south. So that's what we did. And we got to spend a wonderful 30 minutes visiting! Here's me and my adoarble niece Olivia.

I just thought these pictures of Coco were just too funny and cute not to post.
Taking a walk along the cliffs of La Jolla.
Visiting Grandma Mimi.
a>
My favorite beach, Torrey Pines. I love San Diego. It'll always be my home.
First time putting Coco's feet in the ocean.
She was upset for a split second and then was completely fine.
She seemed to be very soothed by the ocean waves while we were there.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

No mention of the awesome visit we had off of some random road?

jessica rabbit said...

There, is that better? =)