Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Home-Schooled Valentine

Since the kids are being home-schooled, we decided to a Valentine Party at home. We played games, passed out Valentines, decorated sugar cookies and ate lots of yummy food! The kids had lots of fun and didn't even seem to miss having a school party.
Here's a picture of me and Heather....
....it always seems I have to take my OWN pictures!
Here are Jon and Jordan. Jon just started home-schooling a week or two ago, so he joined us for our party. Man, that kid has some ENERGY!
Elizabeth seems so little to me until she gets next to Isabelle.
She's not a baby anymore! =( From the red-head in the army suit going clockwise:
Kayden, Jon, Zach, CJ, Haylee and Lauren.

2 comments:

HeaddaMarie said...

I know I should be cleaning but I'm not...hehe I like the picture of us..although when I looked at it close up I realized I had food in my teeth...lol oh well..I still like it. I also like the one of Izzy & Lizzy..they are so cute!! It was fun! I was going to bring my camera and totally forgot, otherwise I would have some pictures of you! I will need to get pictures from you!

Adam and Dani said...

I can't believe you guys had a party without me.