Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Spanky's Express

So things are getting a little more organized there at work. The hours are set. The food is SO good. We're open Monday-Thursday 11am-10pm and Saturday 11am-11pm. Closed Sundays. The weekends are still really busy but the weekdays have died down. Those of you who have been waiting for it to die down before you come in, now's your chance!

I enjoy working there. I work with a lot of fun people. Looking to get some more hours there. With the economy the way it is and only getting worse by the day...we can use all the money we can get right now.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm going to have to go one of this nights for dinner with my kids so we can try all the yummy food :) thank you for helping me moved some stuff in the garage today...you are so nice!

Moreau's said...

I am trying to shrink my rear, so it might be a year before I get in there. It sounds delicious, and makes my mouth water every time you post about it.

jessica rabbit said...

I feel ya. It is SO frustrating trying to lose weight. And it definitely doesn't help having all these yummy food places opening up everywhere!