Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Christmas?

I woke up this morning and thinking "It feels like Christmas". I looked out the window 10 mintues later and realized it had snowed...a LOT! And it was still snowing. I took the girls outside to play (not immediately!). That lasted about 10 minutes. Elizabeth was crying as soon as I decided to put snow boots on her. And Lauren broke down sobbing after Sadie ruined her snowball.
By the time the other kids got home from school, the snow was pretty much gone. Bummer for them. =)


2 comments:

The Jenson's said...

Hey Jessica your family is so cute. (this is your cousin Mandy by the way) I found out your blog from Lori.
I can't belive all the snow. We are still having 80 to 90 degree weather.

Donna/Mom said...

I am glad we have not had snow yet. I am not ready for it.

love mom