Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Goodbyes

Last night was tough. We all had to say our goodbyes to Chris. The kids had a hard time with it, as did Chris and I. I think Zach had the toughest time of all. Today has been hard for me as well. Most of the day I've been ok, but every once in a while I get really sad thinking of the fact that'll it'll be 6 months until we see him again.
We love you and will miss you very much, babe. We'll be thinking of you often.
Thanks for making such a great sacrifice for our family and our country.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

just looking at the pictures I almost started crying :(
let us know if you ever need anything

GreenJello said...

Strength to all of you. He'll be back before you know it!

oneworld said...

I didn't realize he was leaving already!! Sorry we weren't there to say goodbye or help out We feel really bad!! Those pictures are so sad you can feel the love. But hey we'll try and keep you busy, hang out so it goes by quickly! Give me a call!

Lisa Lee said...

Chris is one fine, brave man - and has one fine, brave woman behind him.
It's an honor to know you.

McMackin Family said...

Those pictures just break my heart! How are you doing now? Thank you for sacraficing your time with him so he can protect the rest of us!! I hope the time goes by quick!!

Donna/Mom said...

Those pics are so sad.