Thursday, July 30, 2009

Water Park

The kids earned free passes to 7 Peaks Water Park by completing a reading program at school this last year. So I left Elizabeth with a friend and took the other 4 kids for a day of fun in the sun. Needless to say, they LOVED it! I took my old camera, so the pictures didn't turn out as well as I would have liked.
Jordan was so irritated that I was taking pictures of him. I embarrass him pretty easy lately, though. Aahhh, teenagers.
Haylee - They loved playing in the wave pool. I'd say they were probably in it about 80% of the time.
Zach
Lauren - No, she's not dead. =)
Lauren and her friend, Jackson. My friend Danielle came and brought her 2 kids.

3 comments:

Adam and Dani said...

I love 7 peaks! It has been ages since I went there. Yay for your kids being avid readers!

jessica rabbit said...

Ya, and I'm retarded and didn't even THINK to take pictures of your kids! What a bad friend I am! =(

Donna/Mom said...

The water looks so inviting. Looks like they had a blast. Oh, to be young again