Thursday, January 24, 2008

Green Eggs & Ham

The Literacy Center in Lehi holds an annual Green Eggs & Ham breakfast. I decided to take the kids this year. Brave, I know. But let me tell you....Chris is going with me next year. I just can't do 5 kids alone......

The kids did have fun, though. They weren't too thrilled that the eggs were green. Although, I DID taste them and they tasted exactly the same as they would if they were yellow. Go figure! Luckily they had more than just green eggs to eat.

Jordan will eat anything.......

Lauren on the other hand.....she won't even pretend.The Lehi Pioneer was walking around while everyone was eating breakfast. The kids (most of them anyway) thought it was great. Elizabeth and Lauren were both freaked out. But wouldn't you too if someone with a head 10 times the size of his body came at you too!?!?!? (OK, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration.....)

The kids also had fun winning prizes and having animal balloons made for them. They had a bunch of activities going on in the other gym. The kids loved it. I think we'll go back next year.

1 comments:

Adam and Dani said...

How fun and gross! Can't wait to see you guys again. Definitely July but maybe, just maybe we'll get lucky and we'll get t come visit before that... Keep your fingers crossed. Love you!