Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I Hate Titles

I've decided this year that I need to start a blog. People (Dani) are alwys asking me for pictures and I am HORRIBLE at getting pictures for myself, let alone anyone else. So I figured this would be an excellent way to let everyone know how our adorable little home-schooled family of 7 is doing. As for the title above....I really do hate titles. Journal post titles, movie titles, book titles. They never do anything justice and I'm usually irritated by them. So there will probably not be a whole lot of titles throughout my blogging. Unless something miraculously comes to me. But don't count on it.

Anyways, I'm really not good at this kind of stuff. And as I said before I'm horrible with pictures, as I also am at keeping in touch with friends and family. So please be patient with me. I'm trying....it's a start.

Since this is kinda my practice post I'll post a picture too so I can make sure I'm doing this right. If I did this right, there should be a picture of me and the girls tkaen up in the snowy mountains in December of 2007 and a picture of Chris and the boys with their guns. They think they're pretty cool......


2 comments:

HeaddaMarie said...

Yay!! Your first post!! I am so proud of you!!! I didn't know that you hated "titles"...I guess you learn something new everyday!!

Adam and Dani said...

I am so excited!!! What fun. I love the pictures of you guys all in the snow. Miss you!