Sunday, January 27, 2008

About Jessica

Things about me...
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Barista
2. Waitress
3. Pizza Delivery Person
4. Cashier @ a Gas Station
Four places I have lived:
1. California
2. Utah
3. Arizona
4. Texas
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Las Vegas Baby!
2. Mexico
3. Seattle, WA
4. Northern Arizona
Four of my favorite foods:
1. GOOD Sushi
2. Cafe Rio's Pork Salad
3. Pasta
4. DESSERT!!!!!
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Vacation
2. Africa
3. Vacation
4. Tropical Island

4 comments:

Adam and Dani said...

Forget the husbands, let's go on vacation. Somewhere warm and tropical?

jessica rabbit said...

YES! Are you paying??? =)

HeaddaMarie said...

I agree!!

Xmastna said...

Wow! Your blog is so cool. I don't know what you mean when you say you don't know what your doing. Looks like your a pro at this blogging business! I like to hear about your family and it sounds like your all doing really well. You are an eloquent writer and I hear your voice when I read the blog. I see that your sis is writing on here too but as I'm a not too good at this stuff either I will have to depend on you to send my love to her for me. Talk to you soon,
Christina