Thursday, April 24, 2008

Arizo-NI-A

I decided, spur-of-the-moment, to go to Arizona this past weekend. Well, it was more than a weekend....try 5 days. It was a much-needed break. I left Saturday morning and drove for 7 hours until I reached Dani's house in Flagstaff. We hung out, went to breakfast, did our traditional stop for Mexican Hot Chocolate, did some gardening (check out the background-that's all us) and drove around Flagstaff. I don't think I ever want to live there....=)Sunday after breakfast I made the 2-hour journey to my mom's house in Lakeside, AZ. I mostly relaxed while I was there, ate out a lot and looked at property.

Me, Doug, Chantelle and Mom @ Waldo's BBQ

Mom @ a piece of property we looked at in Vernon. I don't think I want to live in the high desert.

Out to lunch. My last day in town.






0 comments: