Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My life is too crazy.

Sorry....but this is all I have for now. I will post something soon....I promise....that I will try. =)

35 ODD Things About Me!
1. Do you like blue cheese? Ew.
2. Have you ever ate mud? Not that I can remember.
3. Do you own a gun? If you count Chris's....then yes.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I don't eat there.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No, only the dentist...he always wants to yank teeth.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I have to be in the mood and they have to be good-quality dogs.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? National Lampoons Christmas Vacation!!!!! And Elf is pretty funny too.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? A green smoothie.
9. Can you do push ups? Girl ones.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring. And I like hoop earrings.
11. Favorite hobby? This is a hard one. I like the outdoors...camping, skiing....Oh, and I LOVE to bake!!!
12. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? Jessica Dawn (Flegal) Batson
13. Do you have A.D.D.? Sometimes I think I may. =) But no, not really. OCD maybe???
14. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I don't think I hate anything about myself. Things I need to change, though? Definitely. Lack of patience...for one....
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment... I wish Elizabeth weren't already awake from her nap and freaking out. Why doesn't she wake up in a good mood, ever??? Too many things I should be doing rather than posting on my blog!
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Birthday present for Jon. Plants. New cute shoes!
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Water and more Water. (EVERY once in a while...Coke.)
18. Current worry? Not enough time to do the things I "need" to do.
19. Current Dislike? Having a hard time losing weight since I turned 30. =(
20. Favorite place to be? Getting a massage!
21. How did you bring in the New Year? I honestly don't remember. Maybe I was asleep?
22. Where would you like to go? Arizona to visit my mom, sis and SHANON.
23. Do you own slippers? Yes.
24. What shirt are you wearing? Blue "Shade" tee. These shirts are soooo comfy! And cute!
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Eh, they're ok. I LOVE sateen sheets....qood quality ones.
26. Can you whistle? Ya. Not real loud, though.
27. Favorite color: Blue...Purple...Pink....
28. Would you be a pirate? What kind of question is this???
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower. But I LOVE to listen to music and sing when I'm cleaning. So do the kids. Usually it's hip hop or Gwen Stefani. Lately I've been hooked to Hannah Montana...ever since Haylee's birthday party. That's one talented girl!
30. Favorite girl's name? No clue. No fave. Shaniqua...hahaha...just kidding!
31. Favorite boy's name? Again...no clue.
32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Shanon. That girl kills my guts! I love you Shanon!
34. Worst injury you've ever had? I've only had one...I think...broken nose in 5th grade.
35. Do you love where you live? No. I don't hate it either, though. I'm content.

2 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

I was wondering if you were ever going to post again! I'm glad to hear from you. I hope all is well.

Moreau's said...

Hey! Let's have a girls night soon! I am ready to have this baby! And I think the sooner the better! When would be a good day?