Monday, April 14, 2008

Haylee Get's Baptized!

Haylee turned 8 on March 12, 2008. She was baptized this last Saturday, April 12th, by Daddy Chris. Haylee was so excited. When she came out of the water the first thing she said to me was "Now all my sins are washed away!" How cute! She tried ALL day to be so good so she wouldn't sin again. I love it!
Haylee got a pretty new white dress to wear on the day of her baptism. Mom did her hair in 2 french braids w/lots of pretty white flowers going down the braid. Haylee loved it.
Here's a picture of Mom and Haylee. My sweet little girl! I lve you and am so proud of you!

2 comments:

Adam and Dani said...

I love the picture of you and Haylee. You both look beautiful. I ams o proud of her!

Donna/Mom said...

Congrats to my Haylee girl. I am so proud of you.

love maime donna