Friday, April 1, 2011

Home Sweet Home

MARCH 2010


Chris and I took a trip out to San Diego and left the kids back in Utah. Jesse and his wife Kaylee planned to be there the same weekend Chris and I were. While we were there, we were also able to attend the funeral of an awesome guy that I was so lucky to have known, Dennis Asprey.


While Chris and I were there we tried to do some touristy stuff that we never did while we actually lived in San Diego. You can either afford to live there or play there, but not both!












Sea World...I absolutely love the ocean and I think Sea World is an awesome place to see ocean life that you wouldn't otherwise see.



Seaport Village...



Dudley's Market in San Ysabel... (delicious bread!)



Just checking out the San Diego coastline w/Jesse and Kaylee...I love seeing the fearless squirrels hanging out in the ice plant.


0 comments: