Tuesday, April 12, 2011

JUNE 2010

We finally did something fun with Lauren's room. It started out completely white (no pictures of that!). Then, as you can see, we painted the bottom 1/2 black. Then came the pink...

Here's goofy Lauren and her cute friend Savannah.
New bedding and book shelf. And we painted her night stand white. Her bed will eventually get painted as well. Should we paint it black or white?
Grandpa Kurt putting up the chair rail.
And Lauren helping him.
Finished! OK, not completely. Still need to paint the bed and dresser (color?). She needs curtains. There have been some cute things hung on the wall since these pictures. When I'm all caught up on blogging I'll post some more recent pictures of her room. Who knows, by the time that happens, the dresser, bed and curtains just *might* be done!

Lauren's Room

2 comments:

Donna/Mom said...

very cute!

jessica rabbit said...

I know! I love it! I just need to finish it all up one of these days.