Saturday, April 2, 2011

Random

JUNE 2010 -- Lauren and I took a road trip out to my mom's last June together. We spent the first night at my mom's and then the three of us spent the weekend in Flagstaff playing. Danielle was out on a "dig" and Chantelle was in Spain so we didn't get to see the two of them, but we had fun nonetheless. Unfortunately, we BOTH forgot our cameras! The only picture we have of the weekend is this one with Lauren and my mom playing with her webcam. We spent the weekend eating delicious food, seeing the sights, checking out a meteor crater near Winslow, viewing the rings and moons of Saturn through a telescope at the Lowell Observatory, having breakfast with Dani's Adam and Chantelle's Shelby, going to the awesome used/new bookstore called Hastings and reading lots and lots! Lauren too! It was a really fun weekend and worth all 22 hours of driving!

This is just a cute and random picture I found of Elizabeth and Lauren. I love my girls!


And, of course, Haylee and Zach! Don't you just love it when kids are so sweet to each other??

0 comments: