Friday, December 26, 2008

CHRISTMAS MORNING . . .
Christmas morning was fun. The kids allowed me to sleep in til 6:30! The kids all loved what they got and when I asked them if they got everything they wanted they said yes! (OK, well, all except Haylee. Can't win 'em all!) I even got almsot everything I wanted! I definitely wasn't expecting it either. I got an iPod shuffle in the bottom of my stocking, hiding under all the yummy chocolate candies, including Godiva truffles...my FAVORITE! A little while later Jordan brought me an unmarked gift. It was a new, AWESOME! camera! I haven't downloaded any of the pictures from it yet, still have to figure that one out. Later on that morning I came into my office to turn my computer on and there sat a big present under my desk. A massage pad for my office chair! Half hour later I finally got around to pulling my keyboard tray out and there was another gift. Memory for an upgrade on my computer! My computer runs so much quicker now that Chris has installed it. And on Christmas Eve he installed a new light fixture in my bathroom. It looks great. Thanks, Babe! I love you!

xmas morning

0 comments: