Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving it was just Chris, me and the kids. I was sad at first that no one was coming over. OK, sad is an understatement. But it actually ended up being a really good day. I spent the entire day in the kitchen. Then we ate around 2pm. I spent a few more hours in the kitchen making pies to bring to my step-mom, Maddy's, house. Then for dessert that evening we went to Maddy's and most of the adults (minus me and a few others) played Rock Band (or one of those kind of games...they're all the same to me). We had a lot of fun over there and it ended up being a really good day! I love having (most of) my family so close. For that, I am very thankful!




Thanksgiving 2008

1 comments:

oneworld said...

I guess I should have called you!!I assumed you were having a big thanksgiving with all your family. It was just me and the boys (Brandon was in bed all day though he did take a picture with us) So it was VERY lonely. I took them to see Madagascar 2 that night - we waited in line for an hour but it was worth it. We needed to laugh!!!