Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...


I'm always getting these e-mails and I never fill them out. I decided to do this one since it's Christmassy and just stick it on my blog. It was really long, though, so I cut a few boring ones out. Here it is...

Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper
Ribbons or bows? Both!
Real tree or Artificial? I love the smell and feel of real trees.
Do you like eggnog? No
Favorite gift received as a child? Pretty much anything my mom gave me. The two things I remember most was a tiny pink radio w/headphones and a camera.
Hardest person to buy for? My husband. Luckily we’re not exchanging gifts this year.
Easiest person to buy for? The kids.
Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
Mail or email Christmas cards? I love to get them in the mail. But I know it can be costly. I just think of it as this is the one time of year most of my family hears from me so I think it’s worth it.
Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I really don’t know
Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Summer Sausage & Cheese & Crackers, Sparkling Cider, Breakfast Casserole on Christmas Morning, Bacon Wraps, Hot Cocoa, Wassail, Pumpkin Pie from Costco, Home-made Candies & Cookies, Goodies from Neighbors
Lights on the tree? Is there such thing as a Christmas Tree without lights???
Favorite Christmas songs? The ones without vocals! I love instrumental Christmas songs.
Travel at Christmas or stay home ? Stay home!!!
Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning and the kids each get to open one Christmas Eve. And if we go to grandparents houses Christmas Eve, they get to open those then too.
Favorite ornament theme or color? No faves. I like silver and blue, though.
Favorite for Christmas dinner? That we don’t have to go any where for Christmas dinner. One year we had lobster and crab. Last year I believe we just snacked all day.
What do you want for Christmas this year? A new camera, a massage pad for my office chair, a new PC (or this one updated/cleaned-up), an IPOD for the gym, my basement bathroom finished (ok, started too!)…I know, I’m totally dreamin’. =)
Favorite Christmas Movies? National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation! Hi-freakin-larious!!
White or Green Christmas? White! Living in San Diego, it just never felt like Christmas without the snow.

2 comments:

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

I like your Christmas layout! and you are right.... San Diego with no snow...it dosen't feel like Christmas ...heheheheh:)