Thursday, December 11, 2008

Temple Square

We went to Temple Square Tuesday night after Jordan's performance. Chris's parents, Coco and Lowell, and his sister Alison and her son Kyle were in town so they went with us. They're all here because Kyle went into the MTC yesterday. Somehow I managed to miss taking pictures of Lowell, Ali and Kyle while we were there to see the lights ( so unlike me!...hahaha, ya right!) And the pictures I DID take didn't turn out so great. I'm really starting to hate this camera!

Anyway, it was a nice time. This year wasn't as cold as the past two years, but it was still cold! The lights were very pretty, as always. There didn't seem to be as many lights as past years....maybe it's just me... But, the kids enjoyed it and so we'll be back next year!

2 comments:

Adam and Dani said...

I love Temple Square at Christmas. Remember when we used to go as kids?

jessica rabbit said...

Ya, I remember. I don't remember it being as cold, though!