Tuesday, August 26, 2008

1st Day of Kindergarten

Yesterday was Lauren's 1st Day of Kindergarten. When I asked her how she felt about it, if she was excited, she told me "Ya, but I'm also nervous." I asked her why she was nervous and she told me she was worried that she'd miss me when she was gone. Ahhh, how sweet. She's so dang cute.
BEFORE SCHOOL
At the bus stop w/her buddy, Ryan.
We waited forever for the bus and I ended up just driving them to school.
Walking home from the bus stop after school with her "big" sister Haylee. =)

4 comments:

HeaddaMarie said...

I like how Lauren stopped in the middle of the road to pose. She is so cute!

Chris said...

She's just really reverent, all the time.

oneworld said...

Your kids are TOO cute!!! I didn't take ANy pics this year. : ( Totally forgot which is crazy if anyone knows me!! Anyway call me its been too long!!

Donna/Mom said...

Love the pictures! They are sooooooo cute!

Chris your photo is perfect for you.

donna