Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Spanky's

I start working today as a server for a friend who is opening a 50's style diner....Spanky's Express. He doesn't have a website up. I'm gonna bug him today about getting one. It's a pretty cool little diner located at 674 N 2000 W in Pleasant Grove, UT. Just down the street from American Fork Hospital. It's going to be serving yummy foods w/a little bit of a gourmet twist. I haven't had the honors of being able to taste anything yet, but I have read the menu and I'm VERY impressed. I'll let you know how it is once I've tried a few things. I have a feeling it's going to be delicious, though! Come check the place out. Spanky's Grand Opening is tomorrow...Wednesday, August 20th, during the car show that's going on right there. They're open for lunch and dinner. They'll be serving breakfast, in addition, on the weekends. And eventually on the weekdays too.

4 comments:

oneworld said...

With Brandon's job at Comcast he has actually been there -- during construction-- and spoke with them. SOunds like its going to be a GREAT place!! How often are you going to work???? Who knows maybe we'll see you Fri night ; )

Young Again said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

Bring me home some fries and a shake tonight

Anonymous said...

aoey its chris just wanted to say that i just started working there and love the food and atmosphere of the diner. please please try it! you wont be disappointed!