Tuesday, August 12, 2008

RMNR

RMNR???...you ask. This year we went to the 10-day (although, we only stayed 8...) Mountain Man Rendezvous that the Rocky Mountain Association puts on every year. They do it in a different place every year. This year it was in Wyoming...about 45 minutes out of Fort Bridger, WY. It was a really pretty place with a river running through it. The kids loved it. As did we. But I think I'm done with Rendezvous' for the year. =)

My HOT husband, Chris, just hanging out in camp. Becky in the background.

Izzy helping my sister, Heather, churn butter.

Zach riding Tanzan with a little help from Barbara...okay...a LOT of help. Dani, CJ and Elizabeth in the background.

My Daddy.

My adorable little Elizabeth w/our cute, big puppy, Sadie.

3 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

This looks like so much fun! I want to go.

Donna/Mom said...

Wow, Sadie is so big now. What a pretty dog. Can you email me some more pics of the cool rendevous?

love mom

jessica rabbit said...

Sorry, what I posted for pictures is pretty much all I took. There are a few more, but not many. Dani took TONS. You'll have to talk to her. =(