Wednesday, August 20, 2008

1st Day of Work

Spanky's

Last night was my 1st night working at Spanky's. It was horrible. It was sooooo dang busy from open to close. They were NOT expecting (or ready for) that many people on their 1st day of business. Gary (the owner) didn't advertise and just wanted to see what would happen. Well, we weren't expecting what came. Hopefully things will cool down a bit after they've been open for a while. Plus, after last night I think we can work out a bunch of kinks that will make things easier and better. Most people last night were pretty understanding, although, there were some (not many) that were not quite as understanding. Hopefully they realize things will get better and they'll come back and try us again. If not, their loss. =) Please, all my friends and family who might have been planning on coming in this week or next to check it out, wait at least a couple of weeks to allow things to die down so you can have the best possible service! And even though the service might have not been the best last night, I got NO complaints about the food, only praises...sincere praises. So that's a plus!

2 comments:

Moreau's said...

What the Heck! I had no idea you were a working woman! Can you get me a job there? I have some roller skates- you know to go along with the whole 50's theme! You are a crazy lady! I will have to come visit after I lose about 10 pounds. I made a goal not to eat out until I lose,lose,lose!

jessica rabbit said...

Yup. I'm working. Just 2 nights a week. It's fun! Crazy, but fun!

How are you doing on losing weight? What are you doing to lose weight?