Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Day at the Beach

Yes, I know. We have no beach in Utah. No REAL beach, anyway. That's why we went to San Diego for the weekend.

It was Friday afternoon. I was having serious beach withdrawals. Chris suggested that we take a quick weekend trip down to Sunny San Diego. Of course I agreed! I went to work that night and as soon as I was off we were headed out of town. We drove through the night, got into San Diego about 7am, slept for 3 hours, then woke up and headed to the beach. We spent 2 days at my favorite beach, Torrey Pines, just relaxing. I love it! What's more perfect than a warm sunny day near the ocean? Nothing, I tell you!

The kids had an awesome time playing in the sand and in the water.
They love the beach as much as Chris and I do. We were born to live in California.Kids at the Beach

My hottie husband surfing. Damn, he's fine!
Chris Surfing

Coco & Lowell (Chris's parent's) joined us at the beach one of the days.Us at the Beach

6 comments:

Adam and Dani said...

I am so jealous! I miss California... You look fab in your bathing suit by the way!

jessica rabbit said...

Muchos Gracias, Senora! Good thing you can't see the butt and thighs, though! lol

HeaddaMarie said...

I was thinking the same thing Dani was about the swimsuit! haha I am jealous too! I would love to go down..even for 1 day...but we all know that will never happen..

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
oneworld said...

Love the pictures! I showed Brandon just now and he got the chills he wants to be there right now!!! How spontaneous and fun!! Wish I had the $$ to do the same thing I'd be there!!! My Dad flies in tomorrow night and is taking Noah for the week. I am so jealous and grateful : ) ANd yes you look GORGEOUS!! Lets go walking soon!!

Nanette said...

You didn't even text and say hi while in SD? Sniffle. I'll forgive you this time... Next time, though :P