Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Boring Life

I haven't posted in a week or so. Nothing really going on around here. I work, work-out and clean. That's my life. My kids go to school, do chores and do home-work. Chris and I did finally make it into Spanky's to eat, though, last Saturday. It was so yummy! Their fries and fry sauce are so good! The burgers too!


So since there is nothing going on I thought maybe I'd post some old pictures.
My awesome Dad (on the right) and his good friend, Rod, at a Mountain Man Rendezvous in July 1994.
My wonderful sister, Danielle, at the same Rendezvous in July '94. She is so awesome and I admire her more than she will ever know. She is so stong and can do anything she puts her mind to. I love you, Dani!!!

2 comments:

jessica rabbit said...

Oh ya! And I ate way too much of that DELICIOUS cheesecake!

Andrea said...

Hey Jessica! we are so happy to be here in Lehi! you guy are so nice and I love that our kids play together all the time !! we wanted to meet everybody at our church tomorrow...but we have to go to my sister in law's baby Blessing tomorrow....have a great day and see you later :)