Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Update on Spanky's



Business at Spanky's Express in Pleasant Grove, UT is going rather well considering Gary didn't do any advertising. We were a little slow tonight but I blame that on the rain. Most nights we're packed...especially the weekends. We're still in the process of ironing out some kink's but for the most-part things are going pretty smoothly. The food (I hear from the customers, I'm on a diet right now and can't have any til my 30 days is up...soon!) is awesome! I have had NO complaints on any of it. I can't wait to try the shakes and floats and yummy beer-battered fish and their big, juicy burgers! If you haven't come in yet, you need to!

11 comments:

Adam and Dani said...

So what is this diet and where do I sign up? I am dying to try Spanky's though. I am so bummed it wasn't open when I was there.

Adam and Dani said...

By the way, I have been much more stable these last few years, thank you very much!

jessica rabbit said...

Low cals and NO sugar. Although I've cheated a couple of times. But NO more. I have only 7 days left (of round 1, anyway)and I CAN do it! I have weight to lose and muscle to gain. I'm gonna be so freakin hot Chris isn't gonna know what hit him! =)

Donna/Mom said...

You guys are so funny. Who said your werent stable Dani? Jessica you picking on your sister?

mom

jessica rabbit said...

I would NEVER pick on Dani... =)

HeaddaMarie said...

Nobody EVER picks on Dani...why on earth would we do that? Can't wait to come try out all the yummy food!

Chris said...

I haven't even had Spanky's food yet. Jessica says it would stress her out too much if I showed up while she was working.

jessica rabbit said...

It wouldn't any more. Now the reason is that I haven't had a chance to try it myself. You have to wait. Next Saturday? Me and You? Spanky's Express?

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam and Dani said...

You guys better be careful. I may start crying.