Monday, September 1, 2008

Mosaic About Me

Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search or just google it. Using only the first page of search results, pick an image. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into the mosaic maker. Choose 3 columns with 4 rows.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name. (Nothing came up so I used the name I use for most things.)

About Me

5 comments:

oneworld said...

Hey we have the same crush! I just watched fools gold the other night could he have a better body!! Geez!! I'm not as talented as you when it comes to computers you'll have to teach me this stuff someday!! and Jessica Rabbit -- you'r looking more and more like her everyday!!! : )

Adam and Dani said...

I saw Heather's like this and I need to do it too I think.

Chris said...

I gave her the "Jessica Rabbit" nickname back when we were dating. Fitting, doncha think?

Donna/Mom said...

This looks like fun but way to much work.

mom

Adam and Dani said...

Definitely a fitting nick name these days. :-)