Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday

Most Sundays I usually love to bake. I admit, today I went a little overboard, but I had fun. A couple of weeks ago I decided to start making my own bread and tortilla's weekly. Last Sunday it didn't happen sicne we were in San Diego, but the week before that I made 3 loaves of bread and a batch of tortilla's. Today I made 2 loaves of bread (I discovered I don't need 3 since the kids are in school all day and eat lunch there), a double batch of tortilla's, chocolate chip cookies and home-made chili. I cooked my own beans in the pressure cooker and used tomatoes from my garden, so I had to peel them all 1st. I'll bring some cookies to a neighbor and some of the DELICIOUS tortilla's to a friend of mine that just had a baby.

5 comments:

HeaddaMarie said...

Can I be your neighbor?? I want your chilli recipe.

Moreau's said...

Seriously Jessica! You make us all look bad!

jessica rabbit said...

Sorry. It just comes naturally!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

JESS! YES I totally remember you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting back in touch with old friends from HS! SO fun!

What a cute family! I can't wait to see more from you! FUN!

-Amy (Salisbury) Lindstrom

oneworld said...

I think we have the same blood : ) I usually bake every Sunday also-- fresh bread, muffins, and treats. I don't know --makes me feel domestic , everyone loves me for it-- like I'm a good mom or something and hey it tastes better and its CHEAPER!!!! Great minds think alike! (Still waiting on my cinnamon rolls!! When will my order be ready ?? j/k)